200 marks | Duration : Two hrs
1) Current Events of national and international importance
2) History of India and Indian national movement
3) India & World Geography - physical,social,economic geography of India and the world
4) Indian Polity and governance - constitution,political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues,etc.
5) Economic and social development - sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics,social sector Initiatives,etc
6) General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climatic change - that do not require subject specialization.
7) General Science
(Paper II)(200 Marks) Duration-2 Hours
#Interpersonal Skills Including Communication Skills
#Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
#Decision Making and Problem Solving
#General Mental Ability.
#Basic Numeracy (Numbers and their relations,orders of Magnitude etc (Class X level),Data Interpretation(Charts,Graphs ,Tables,Data Sufficiency etc
(Class X level)
#English Language Comprehension Skills (Class X Level)